Manual 2 – Feedback-Informed Clinical Work: The Basics
Manual 2 details key knowledge and skills regarding the use of routine outcome measurement in clinical practice, including:
- What to measure
- Creating a “culture of feedback” in service delivery
- Using feedback to inform and improve care
Upon completion of the manual, readers will be able to:
- Describe the specific components of routine outcome measurement
- Use of outcome and alliance measurement instruments in routine clinical care
- Identify important factors in creating a culture for measuring client outcomes and using feedback processes
- Describe strategies for using feedback to inform and improve care on a routine and ongoing basis
Please note: The manuals are e-books licensed for a single-user.
If you or your agency would like to provide access to all staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote and significant discount off the sale price.