Manual 1 – What Works in Therapy: A Primer
Manual 1 reviews key empirical literature detailing “what works” in behavioral health treatment, including:
- Therapeutic factors responsible for effective treatment
- The qualities of effective helping relationships
- Qualities of effective clinicians
- The impact of feedback on retention and outcome
Upon completion of the manual, readers will be able to:
- Describe the significant findings regarding “what works” in behavioral health services from the past 40 years
- Identify the core components of the therapeutic alliance and the impact each has on outcome
- Identify therapist characteristics that have been documented through research to influence outcomes
- Describe how feedback works to improve outcome
Please note: The manuals are e-books licensed for a single-user.
If you or your agency would like to provide access to all staff, please email email@example.com for a quote and significant discount off the sale price.
Continuing Education Credits Available You can now receive 2 credits of continuing education from CEUnits.com for reading this manual:
- Purchase and read the manual;
- Click here to take the quiz and receive your CE's.